Friday, July 20, 2007

1st Blog



Well I finally did it. Started my own blog. Lets see how long I can keep this up. Check it regularly I'll try to update it frequently.

Since this is my first blog let me tell you whats going on:
For starters I begin class in about a month for the RN Program at Baptist. I'm finally going back to full time school! woo hoo graduation party December 2008 mark it in your calendar! My best friend is back from Madagascar and should be getting married in about a month. I also have a retreat to go to in a few weeks. My mom's birthday, parents anniversary, abuela's birthday is also coming up. I'm looking forward to all of it! It seems like a lot happening in just a month but what a way to end my summer :)

5 comments:

@heredes said...

Welcome ! Glad to be your first commentator - Heredes

Anne Marie said...

hey!!! welcome to blogworld :)

Lauren said...

Yea... you have joined the blogging world. Welcome! Thanks again for my bday gift you made my bday memorable. You bet i will be on that thing all the time. I will see you when in get back from guatemala. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

hey man...what's up? you're a blogger! yay! I added you to my blog roll...so you better update frequently. ;-)

Anne Marie said...

orlando, here we come :) get psyched!!!